Plan Your Visit – Paramount
Plan Your Visit to the Paramount Theatre
Please visit the Paramount Theatre’s Plan Your Visit page for more information on accessing the theatre.
Running time is approximately 2 hours, including intermission.
Doors open 60 minutes before show time.
No outside food or beverage allowed.
Theatre Location: This event will take place at the Paramount Theatre Center in downtown Oakland: 2025 Broadway, Oakland (Broadway between 20th and 21st streets).
– We highly encourage using public transportation to get to the venue! The Paramount Theatre is 500 feet from the 19th Street BART Station. Take the stairs up from the station (“20th Street Exit”), and walk NORTH on Broadway toward 21st Street. For routing information, select “19th Street, Oakland” as your destination on this BART Trip Planner.
– While the Paramount Theatre does not have any parking of its own, it is surrounded by several major parking facilities. Parking is available at the City of Oakland’s Telegraph Plaza Garage located at 2100 Telegraph Avenue (at 21st Street). The garage is directly across the street from the Paramount Theatre’s Box office and 21st Street entrance. Entrance to the lot may be accessed via Telegraph Avenue.
– Carefully read the signs for the parking garages. Visit here for parking guides from the Paramount Theatre: Parking at the Paramount Theatre
– There is also limited designated street parking available on the blocks surrounding the Paramount Theatre.
Current COVID protocols:
Face masks and proof of vaccination are not required for this event. We do ask that you please stay home if you have tested positive for Covid or do not feel well and cannot attribute symptoms to another known cause, such as allergies or a pre-existing condition.
In order to provide a safe environment and expedite guest entry into the theatre, we strongly encourage guests to only bring essential items in bags 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller.
– Bags measuring 18” x 12” x 12” or smaller
– Bags with required medical items or equipment within the permitted bag size
– Diaper bags (1 per child) within the permitted bag size
– Bag must fit and be stored under your seat
– Bags cannot take up a seat or cause an obstruction
– All bags are subject to search at the venue’s discretion
– Bags larger than 18” x 12” x 12”
– Briefcases or any hard-sided bag
– Luggage of any kind
– Camera Bags