Saturday, December 23 at 1:00 pm
Saturday, December 23 at 5:00 pm
Sunday, December 24 at 1:00 pm
The Paramount Theatre, Oakland
with the Oakland Symphony
Purchase before November 1 and save 15% on Nutcracker tickets!
Adults: $23 – $90
Seniors (62+): $19.50 – $76.50
Children: $19.50 – $76.50
– Groups rates available for groups of 10 or more. Contact email@example.com to learn more.
– Ticket prices do not include a $2.00 per ticket facility fee.
December 23, 1:00 pm
December 23, 5:00 pm
December 24, 1:00 pm
Make your holidays extra special. Celebrate the season with Oakland Ballet at one of our special Nutcracker season events!
Celebrate opening night of The Nutcracker! Mingle with the Oakland Ballet dancers and Artistic Director Graham Lustig. Enjoy champagne and holiday treats from local restaurants. (A separate ticket is required to attend the Nutcracker performance.)
December 23, 7:00 pm (following the 5:00 pm performance)
Sweet Dreams Parties
Meet your favorite characters from Graham Lustig’s The Nutcracker while you enjoy enticing refreshments straight from the Land of the Sweets. Bring your camera for pictures with the Sugarplum Fairy and her Nutcracker friends. (A separate ticket is required to attend the Nutcracker performance.)
December 23, 3:00 pm (following the 1:00 pm performance)
December 24, 3:00 pm (following the 1:00 pm performance)
HOW TO ORDER TICKETS:
- In Person: Purchase tickets in person at the Box Office, located on the 21st Street side of the Paramount Theatre (between Broadway and Telegraph). Save yourself Ticketmaster service charge fees and enjoy the benefit of selecting your favorite seats with the assistance of the Paramount’s knowledgeable staff.
- Box Office Hours
- Wednesdays, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Thursdays, 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Fridays: 11:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Saturdays : 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Box Office Hours
- By Telephone: All telephone orders are placed through Ticketmaster.
Please call 1-800-745-3000. Service charges vary according to event.
- By Secure On-line Purchase using the “Purchase Tickets” links above.
Running time is approximately 2 hours, including intermission.
Doors open 60 minutes before show time.
All ages require a ticket.